Friday, June 14, 2013

fickle-minded

Hello you guys! After so much procrastination, I've finally mustered enough energy and took some time off my daily youtube-watching routine (lol) to write my first post A G A I N /throws a surprise party/ /cheers until I fall off from the computer chair/

Okay I have absolutely no idea why I'm super indecisive and decided to delete all my previous blog posts. Actually after i re-read some of them, I kinda find them sooooo lame and childish haha, sorry slash not sorry. (?) I'm always a fan of reading other people's blogs and currently I'm reading two 19-year-old girls' blogs and they're really inspiring and tumblr-ish. They're Singaporeans so I guess it's kinda cool to know that they're living in this 24/7 sauna country just like me.

So, if you've known me quite well, you should already know that I'm currently OBSESSED with GLEE. I'm so full of regrets I didn't watch it since season 1 but at the same time, I'm thanking God as those people who've been watching since season 1 stopped watching at season 2/3 as they find it boring and anti-climatic. BUT FOR ME OH HELL TO THE NO. I love how real the show is. Like all these singers who are so passionate and dedicated can finally show the world their hidden voices and talents. Glee provides them a platform for them to express their souls and creativity. The thing is, Glee doesn't care about appearances as much as other teenage shows are concerned. In Glee, you get to watch fat people, skinny people, gays, straight people, people with anxiety disorder, boys-who-wanna-be-girls (transvestite?), asians and so many more. Glee portrays reality. The harsh world we're dealing with everyday may not seem so unkind or cruel anymore if we accept each other and share the common passion. So everyday I tell myself to always be kind to everybody because nobody gets it easy. Whenever I'm having a rough day, I'll watch Glee and be happy again. It's just such a celebration to know you're never alone. 

Moving on... DARREN FREAKING CRISS. Srsly, he's the most sexiest man alive. He plays all sorts of insturments - violin, guitar, harmonica, drums, piano etc etc. I've been hooked up with his music and videos for quite some time now and I'm getting really scared that I can't get out of this addiction. But YOLO right uh huh. The thing is, Darren criss is so humble and adorable I just cannot stahp worshipping his musical talent and works. He write songs WRITE YOU KNOW. LIKE WHAT THE HECK THAT'S SO EFFING ATTRACTIVE. He's just so crazy and weird and I love him guys. Idek what I'm feeling like he's so perfect I just wanna dig a hole and crawl inside and cry at his perfection. But I think i won't cos if i were to do that I won't get to see him so I won't dig a hole and crawl inside. I'm gonna just continue loving darren criss until i die ok yup. 

To save you the trouble, I will post up some videos I've been watching which are so motivating and of course to let you watch what I watched ;) You know you like that haha ok whatever. 


1. This is the trailer for Glee Concert Movie which I'm gonna be watching tonight SAY HELL YEAH TO GLEE-A-THON OOOOO YEAHHHHH 






 2. This is darren super mega talented criss who visited a young actors camp to perform one of the songs he wrote for the musical, A Very Potter Musical. Oh in case I forgot to tell you, he's a huge fanboy of Harry Potter and say whaaaaat I'm also a huge fan of Harry Potter. So can we just get married already I think we should. 






3. Okay last sexy video for today cos I'm afraid you can't handle too much sexiness in a blog post so enjooooyyyyy!

Cheers for the freaking weekend 
xxxxx Nad

No comments:

Post a Comment